-->

2015年1月21日星期三

World clock app includes alarm and widget features for Android

Today, I've received an email to ask me joining their live class through internet, it starts on 9am in New York. I enrolled this class, so I would set an alarm to remind me watching. My android mobile embedded an clock app with alarm feature but it can set alarm in my local time only. For the case, I can't set alarm on 9am in New York time, as I do not live in USA.

A clock supports alarm and widget is easy to find in play store, but it does not support to set alarm in other country. Finally I found two apps are "Bob's World Clock Widget" and "World Clock" which includes all features. Comparing two apps I like "Bob's World Clock Widget" because their user interface and functions much better than other.

沒有留言:

發佈留言