-->

2015年1月11日星期日

3rd Master Hard Disk Error when boot

Recently, My computer frequently showed "3rd Master Hard Disk Error" when boot. If I tried to press F1 and it says that insert media and boot. It seems the hard disk is corrupted or boot failure. Captured the screen message below:

Screen Message
Initializing USB Controllers .. Done.

4096MB OK
USB Device(s): 1 Mouse
Auto-Detecting SATA1...Hard Disk
Auto-detecting USB Mass Storage Devices ...
00 USB mass storage devices found and configured.

3rd Master Hard Disk Error
Press F1 to Resume

It has one hard disk in SATA1 and one DVD in SATA3. I thought the problem is in the DVD according the above message which the hard disk was detected successfully, so I tried to plug in the cable to SATA5 instead of SATA3, but the problem is still here.

Finally the problem is solved when I swapped the cables, Hard Disk connects to SATA5 and DVD connects to SATA1.

沒有留言:

發佈留言